Frequently Asked Questions
CUSTOM TAILORED UNIFORMS
1. You do not provide the size I need!
- We are sorry that we do not currently provide the size you require.
- We do provide Made-to-Measure services for odd sizes but this will require a visit to our United Uniforms Toa Payoh outlet to get measured.
- To avoid long waiting times, please book an appointment with us via our Contact Us page.
- Please note that Made-to-Measure uniforms are strictly non-exchangeable.
2. Do you provide alteration services?
- Yes we provide alteration services at our Toa Payoh outlet.
- If you need to have any uniforms altered, please book an appointment with our tailors via our Contact Us page.
3. My child has sensitive skin!
- United Uniforms has experience with custom-made uniforms for students with skin issues. This requires careful consideration of the skin condition and alteration of the material used for the uniform with prior school approval.
- Please approach your school administrative office for assistance.
4. Some of the items I want are out-of-stock!
- We occasionally run out of stock on our online store for certain sizes or items that are popular and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- Please place your order via the Contact Us form. We will advise you on the waiting time and will contact you when stock has arrived.
- We seek your understanding and thank you for your patience.
- Please note items will not be restocked if your school has a change in uniform vendor. Please check your school website for more information.
5. My order has not arrived yet!
- Please allow us up to 3 days to process the delivery before dispatch.
- It may take our courier an additional 2-5 days to fulfill the delivery.
- Please refer to our Terms of Delivery for further information.
- If your order has not arrived after considerable time, please contact us via the form on our Contact Us page.
6. The items I received are different from what I ordered/defective.
- First and foremost we apologise for our mistake. We strive to provide quality uniforms and service and will aim to serve you better.
- Please contact us via the Contact Us form and we will assist you.
7. I prefer to have my child measured before buying. Is this possible?
- Yes this can be done! United Uniforms has 4 outlets across the island serving various districts. Head on down and we will be happy to serve you.
- For details on the locations and opening hours of our outlets, please refer to our Contact Us page.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
8. Where does United Uniforms deliver to?
- We only deliver within Singapore (excluding standard No-go Zones such as Pulau Ubin, Tuas Industrial Estate, Jurong Island, Military camps, etc).
- We also deliver to collection points if no one is home to receive your parcel. Please refer to our Terms of Delivery page for more information.
9. Can I just simply try and buy uniforms in store?
- Yes you definitely can! We have 4 outlets to serve the schools in various districts. You may contact us or your school administration for further information.
- Please note that our opening hours apply.
10. What payment currencies do you accept?
- We only accept payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
11. What payment modes do you accept?
- We accept cash, cheque, PayNow/PayLah in our outlets, and credit card payment (charges apply) online.
12. Do you accept Financial Assistance Schemes (FAS)?
- Yes we do accept FAS! However it is not currently available online, and is not eligible for delivery.
- You must present in-person at any of our outlets to collect your uniforms for verification purposes.
13. Do you accept NTUC Back-to-School Vouchers?
- Unfortunately at this stage we do not accept NTUC Back-to-School Vouchers. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For all other enquiries, please contact us via the Contact Us form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. For urgent or persistent matters, please contact us at 6353 0921 and our Customer Service Officers will be more than happy to assist you.