Frequently Asked Questions
Soak the colored clothing overnight in a sink or bucket filled with cold water and one cup of baking soda before washing (suggested).
Dri Fit clothes require special care. Below are some links.
Above are some suggestions, please research yourself.
CUSTOM TAILORED UNIFORMS
1. You do not provide the size I need!
- We are sorry that we do not currently provide the size you require.
- We do provide Made-to-Measure services but this will require a visit to our United Uniforms Toa Payoh outlet to get measured.
- Please note that Made-to-Measure uniforms are strictly non-exchangeable.
2. Do you provide alteration services?
- Yes we provide alteration services at our Toa Payoh outlet.
3. My child has sensitive skin!
- United Uniforms has experience with custom-made uniforms for students with skin issues. This requires careful consideration of the skin condition and alteration of the material used for the uniform with prior school approval.
- Please approach your school administrative office for assistance.
4. Some of the items I want are out-of-stock!
- Please go to main page and choose school. Type in school name and then submit interest form. We will advise will contact you via email when stock has arrived.
- Please note items will not be restocked if your school has a change in uniform vendor. Please refer to your school website for more information.
5. My order has not arrived yet!
- Please allow us up to 3 days to process the delivery before dispatch.
- It may take our courier an additional 2-5 days to fulfil the delivery.
- Please refer to our Terms of Delivery for further information.
- if your order does not arrive after 10 days, please use contact form to contact us.
6. The items I received are different from what I ordered.
- Please bring receipt down to shop and we will rectify it.
7. I prefer to have my child measured before buying. Is this possible?
- Yes this can be done! Head on down to our shop and we will be happy to serve you.
- For details go to our main page.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
8. How much are delivery charges?
- Our delivery charges are $6.
9. Where does United Uniforms deliver to?
- We only deliver within Singapore (excluding standard No-go Zones such as Pulau Ubin, Tuas Industrial Estate, Jurong Island, Military camps, etc).
- We also deliver to collection points if no one is home to receive your parcel. Please refer to our Terms of Delivery page for more information.
10. How do I check the status of my order?
- Upon fulfilment of your order, please refer to the email link sent to you for the Tracking URL and the Tracking Number.
11. Can I just simply try and buy uniforms in store?
- Yes you definitely can! Come down to our shop.
12. What payment currencies do you accept?
- We only accept payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
13. What payment modes do you accept?
- We accept cash, cheque, PayNow/PayLah in our outlets, and credit card payment (charges apply) online.
14. Do you accept Financial Assistance Schemes (FAS)?
- Yes we do accept FAS! The school will give you a physical form with our security code and serial number. Please proceed to our shop with the physical form. We will not process without the physical form.
15. Do you accept NTUC Back-to-School Vouchers?
- Yes we do accept NTUC Back-to-School Vouchers! However, it is not currently available online, and is not eligible for delivery.
- You must present in-person at any of our outlet to collect your uniforms for verification purposes.