- Goods sold are non-refundable, except in exchanges where a refund and re-purchase on your part are required.
Made-to-Measure uniforms are non-exchangeable.
- Original receipt is needed for exchange within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Product can be exchanged provided that the product is in its new and original condition. It must not be worn, washed, soiled, altered, tampered with, or damaged due to negligence.
- Product must be in its original packaging.
- Exchanges are subjected to availability of stock.
- United Uniforms Manufacturers Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
- United Uniforms Manufacturers Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to alter the policy at any time.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR PURCHASE
EXCHANGE IN STORE:
- Please bring the original item(s) and the original receipt to the United Uniforms outlet that serves your school and approach the cashier staff to process your exchange.
- We currently have 2 outlets to serve your needs.
Exchanges can only be done at an outlet that serves your school. Feel free to contact us if you do not know which outlet serves your school.
- Please note that in-store exchanges are only available during opening hours.
Last edited Thursday 14 October 2021 00:45.