- Goods sold are non-refundable, except in exchanges where a refund and re-purchase on your part are required.
- Made-to-Measure uniforms are non-exchangeable.
- Original receipt is needed for exchange within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Product can be exchanged provided that the product is in its new and original condition. It must not be worn, washed, soiled, altered, tampered with, or damaged due to negligence.
- Product must be in its original packaging.
- Exchanges are subjected to availability of stock.
- United Uniforms Manufacturers Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
- United Uniforms Manufacturers Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to alter the policy at any time.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR PURCHASE
EXCHANGE IN STORE:
- Please bring the original item(s) and the original receipt to the United Uniforms outlet that serves your school and approach the cashier staff to process your exchange.
- We currently have 4 outlets to serve your needs.
- Exchanges can only be done at an outlet that serves your school. Feel free to contact us if you do not know which outlet serves your school.
- Please note that in-store exchanges are only available during opening hours.
Last edited Friday 27 March 2020 14:22.